TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refunds and Exchanges
We happily exchange for incorrectly supplied products if a product is unopened, undamaged and in its original condition.
When a product has been opened, used and/or tested, and the product is not faulty, a refund cannot be given. Please ensure that you choose carefully whether this is the right product for you as we do not refund for change of mind purchases.
We will reship using Australia Post eParcel standard service regardless of original shipping method. Buyers must provide the return shipping costs for exchange. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any products which are found to be faulty are eligible for a full refund or product only (postage refund not included).
Any product for refund must be received within 30 days or original delivery. All products being returned must be securely packed to ensure the package is fully protected. Medilixir will not be responsible for packaging negligence unless the item/s being returned was originally damaged.
No refund, exchange or return applies to special offers, clearance offers or sale items.
If you need to return goods to us, please follow these steps :
1. Contact us to request a product return and/or refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping package and post back to us at the address we provide
3. Provided we receive the products back in their original and unused and unopened condition, we will arrange for the original purchase price (excluding delivery fees) to be refunded to the original credit card or PayPal account. Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned product for the refund to be processed.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use BigCommerce to power our online store--you can read more about how BigCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://www.bigcommerce.com.au/privacy/
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.